Do you want to book us for your speaking event?
Work With Us
Access our resources
We have over 35 years of combined experience raising children with disabilities and special needs. Our children all have vastly different diagnoses, but one thing remains the same – the need to feel seen, heard, and understood.
We love speaking together because bringing our combined experiences – our mistakes, trials, and triumphs – to help others navigate this extraordinary journey we find ourselves traveling is our passion.
Each topic below can be crafted as a breakout session or a keynote address.
- What not to say to a special needs mom
- Mom guilt/mom identity
- Ten ways the church unknowingly tells special needs families they are unwelcome
- How to support your friend/family member raising a special needs child/disabilities/complex medical needs
- How to advocate for your child with disabilities
- Caregiver fatigue (how to recover, cope, etc.)
- Our children are more than their diagnosis (so are we)
- Surviving the holidays, breaks, summers, etc. (seasons)
- When motherhood wasn’t as you envisioned, planned, and not what you expected
- Sibling support: they don’t deserve to be left behind
- When God doesn’t make sense
- When God says no
- Building authentic relationships/connections as special needs moms
- The grief of a special needs mom
- Advocating with kindness
- Organizing your complex medical life (everything from hospital stays to education and everything in between)
- Behavioral and invisible disabilities (the entire family needs to feel seen)
- AND MUCH MORE!
Don’t see the topic you need? Send us an email!